The Best Glock 19 Complete Slide
- Gen 1-3 compatible, G19 – 9mm
- CNC Machined from U.S. 416 stainless steel
- Star Wars (White) Nitride Finish
- Heat Treated
- Front and Rear Slanted serrations
- Front Side Port
- Bull Nose
- Chamfered Edge
- Optic Cut
- Cut for Trijicon RMR Footprint
- Uses 6-32 mounting screws
- Includes composite RMR cover plate and screws
- Composite RMR Cover Plate – Using Markforged 3D printed Onyx base
- Ultra lightweight and engineered stiffness where needed
- Just the right amount of texturing from the 3D process, satin textured finish
- Match-Grade Ported Crowned Barrel
Features & Specifications
- Gen 1-3 compatible, G19, 9mm
- CNC Machined from 416 stainless steel
- Flush Cut
- Heat Treated
- White Star Wars TiN PVD Finish
- Pre-installed OEM Style parts (made in the USA):
- Polymer Front and Rear Sights
- Polymer Guide Rod Assembly
- Striker / Firing Pin
- Channel Liner
- Striker Spacer Sleeve
- Striker / Firing Pin Spring cups
- Firing Pin Safety
- Extractor Depressor Plunger
- Spring Load LCI Bearing
- Internal Spring Kit
- Striker, Extractor & FPS in Factory Weights
- Back Plate
Custom Glock 19 Complete Slide
In order to upgrade the performance and aesthetics of their Glock 19 handguns, gun enthusiasts are increasingly purchasing personalized Glock 19 complete uppers. This article examines the differences and similarities between a custom-made Glock 19 upper assembly and a factory-made Glock 19 upper assembly.
What is a Custom Glock 19 Complete Slide?
Glock 19 pistols can have upper receivers made to order and swapped out easily. The upper assembly, which includes the slide, barrel, and other components, is responsible for firing the weapon and clearing the chamber after each shot.
To improve the aesthetics and performance of the upper assembly, custom Glock 19 complete uppers are manufactured. Several Common Alterations Are:
Handguns with interchangeable, programmable slides that improve the shooter’s grip and control.
Accuracy and efficiency are both enhanced by barrel upgrades that reduce recoil.
Sights can be adjusted for better visibility, faster target acquisition, or both, simplifying aiming and firing. The Glock 19 upper has excellent-looking, long-lasting coatings and treatments that can withstand the elements without deteriorating.
What Makes Custom Glock 19 Complete Slide So Special?
For a variety of reasons, gun enthusiasts are always on the lookout for a custom Glock 19 complete upper.
Improved accuracy and lessened recoil are just two of the many benefits that can accrue from installing a custom upper receiver on a Glock 19. There is room for improvement in the gun’s accuracy and dependability by adjusting the slide, barrel, and sights.
Several alterations are possible. The availability of full uppers for the Glock 19 means that firearms can be customized to suit the needs and preferences of their owners. Rifles can be personalized in many ways for the buyer, including slide patterns, finishes, sights, and barrel lengths.
Customizing your Glock 19 with a new and distinctive complete upper is a great option. Users may create weapons that are both attractive and functional because to the wide variety of coatings, finishes, and custom design options available.
Each upper Glock 19 is handcrafted, and they all include high-quality materials and fittings. By swapping out the barrel and slide, a firearm’s longevity and time between servicing are both improved.
Using replacement upper receivers for standard Glock 19 pistols, modifications are a breeze. The existing firearm can be used with the new parts without any adjustments or concerns regarding compatibility.
Value Custom’s Glock 19 complete uppers are more expensive than currently produced uppers, but they could save money in the long run. By upgrading low-quality components with high-quality modifications, users can increase the firearm’s usable life and performance while saving money.