AR650 Armor – Level III
Complete ALL SIDES
Body Armor MOLLE Vest
We have incorporated a ventilated interior mesh to provide the wearer with the ultimate in cooling. Double-stitched seams and “X” stitching at all ends for the strongest construction. We utilize Military grade nylon material for all the construction, even for the optional accessories. Heavy Duty straps and Clips are utilized throughout. Double closure Velcro and snap Plate pockets to keep them secure.
Level III MOLLE carrier vest. This vest provides protection for the front and rear plus both sides. Made of 800D nylon. Heavy-duty ITW style clips. This vest comes complete with our curved 10″ x 12″ and 6″ x 8″ side plates. Easily and readily accepts all MOLLE accessories.
Made for quick and easy placement in case of emergency. Sides adjust quickly with quick-release buckles.
INCLUDES FREE SPALL LINER FOR ANTI-RICOCHET AND ABSORPTION OF THE BULLET
- Armor type: two curved 10″ x 12″ and two 6″x8″ steel armor plates
- Size: Fully adjustable shoulder straps and girth – Fits Medium to X-Large
- Emergency Drag Handle
- Padded Shoulder straps quickly adjust
- Ventilated mesh interior
- Dual pocket design with Velcro and snap safety closures
- MOLLE rows front and rear of the vest
- MOLLE triple magazine capacity pouch and Medical style zippered pouch
AR650 steel core armor. (Made in the USA)
- A stand-alone armor plate with multiple hit capability
- Fully tested by independent Lab
- Rated for up to six hits from 7.62 Nato bullets (.308 Winchester) with velocities up to 2780 fps
We are Compliant with all NIJ standards so don’t pay more for lesser quality products.
- A stand-alone armor plate with multiple hit capability – Easily passed NIJ.0.06 6 shot stand-alone tests against 5.56 M855 M80 ball (green tip) and 5.56 XP193 55 Grain FMJ boattail. In-house testing defeated 30-06 165 grain copper tip trophy.
- Basecoat is fully encapsulated with 40 mils to protect against corrosion, chemicals, and sweat
- Optional Spall coat ( build-up) is available on strike face
- Fully tested by independent Lab to 6 shot stand-alone tests against 5.56 M855 M80 ball (green tip) and 5.56 XP193 55 Grain FMJ boat tail
- Simply Stronger, Thinner, and lighter than the competition
Our new proprietary steel core is far stronger than the AR500 – AR650 steel core. This core is hardened all the way through unlike the AR500 – AR650 which is only surfaced hardened. At only 0.197 inches thick nominal makes it 20% lighter than the AR500 and superior in strength.
Our build-up spall coating is done with a Graco EXP-2 which is the top-of-the-line high pressure heated coating system. Our plate core is chemically washed and etched on the striking surface to eliminate the coating from delaminating when shot which keeps the shrapnel from escaping from the armored assembly
-10 mm Trauma Pad
- Custom-made, computer cut on triple axis CNC router machine to perfectly match our armor plate.
- Will absorb the impression of any projectile impact onto the armor plate protecting your ribs from the compression.
- Please note that side plate trauma pads may not work in all carriers as these pockets pocket are typically narrow.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By purchasing the body armor contained in this listing from FiveFiveSix223.com (“Seller”), you (“Purchaser”) agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1) Purchaser represents that s/he is at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the State or Territory in which s/he resides.
2) Purchaser is not a convicted felon at the time of purchase.
3) Seller will not sell body armor to any citizen or resident of the State of Connecticut.
4) Purchaser is legally allowed to purchase, possess, and/or use the purchased item(s) in Purchaser’s State/Territory, County/Parish, and municipality, and affirms that such purchase does not violate any federal, state, or local laws.
5) Seller makes no representations to Purchaser about the legality of any Purchase of body armor. Seller makes no representations about the consequences to Purchaser in the event Purchaser buys the body armor in contravention of any applicable federal, state, or local law. Purchaser is encouraged to seek qualified legal counsel in his/her jurisdiction if Purchaser has any questions concerning ab federal, state, or local laws.
6) Seller is not responsible for Purchaser’s violation of any federal, state, or local law concerning the Purchaser’s purchase, use, re-sale, other distribution of any body armor obtained from Seller. This disclaimer applies to any re-distribution within or outside of the United States.
7) Seller will cooperate with any federal, state, or local law enforcement agency investigating the purchase or use of body armor by the Purchaser.
8) Purchaser is not buying the body armor on behalf of another person in an effort to avoid compliance with these Terms and Conditions or to circumvent any applicable federal, state, or local law.
9) Although Seller’s body armor is tested to withstand bullets, the armor is bullet-resistant and not bulletproof. Body armor will not protect someone from injury or death in all circumstances. Body armor will not provide any protection for the parts not covered by the armor. Purchaser acknowledges that there is always a risk of injury, including serious injury or death, if struck by a bullet while wearing body armor.
10) To the fullest extent permitted by law, Purchaser and his/her heirs, assigns, successors, and agents agree that Seller is not liable for any injury, including serious injury or death, that may occur during the use of Seller’s body armor. To that end, Purchaser and his/her heirs assign, successors, and agents, release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless Seller for any liability from the purchase, possession, or use of the body armor. Purchaser and his/her heirs assign successors, and agents specifically disclaim any right to any damages from Seller, including compensatory damages, incidental damages, consequential damages, punitive damages, costs, and attorney’s fees.
11) Any statements, images, or descriptions of body gear herein, including all photographic and video depictions, are for informational purposes only and do not constitute a warranty of the products in any way.
12) Seller specifically disavows and disclaims any representation, implied or express warranty, or liability related to the condition or use of the items sold. Every item is sold AS IS and WITH ALL FAULTS. THE BUYER ASSUMES ALL RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT.
ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. NO ORAL AGREEMENTS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND SHALL BE BINDING UNLESS IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY THE SELLER.
The Terms and Conditions are effective as to the Purchaser on the date of the purchase of the body armor and supersede all prior oral or written Terms and Conditions between Purchaser and Seller.
These Terms and Conditions may be updated, revised, or changed without prior notice.
The Best AR650 Bulletproof Body Armor
If you want to keep yourself safe in risky conditions, body armor is an essential piece of gear. Having the proper body armor is crucial if you are a police enforcement official, military member, or civilian concerned about your safety. In this post, we’ll examine AR650 body armor, one of the most common types of protection available. What you need to know about AR650 body armor, including its features, benefits, and how to select the best one for your needs, will be covered in this article.
Body armor constructed from AR650 steel is a subset of this category. The exceptional strength and longevity of this steel make it an excellent material for protective clothing. It is common for law enforcement officers, members of the armed forces, and civilians to opt for AR650 body armor because of its superior protection against high-velocity bullets.
AR650 body armor is a great option for anyone who wants to stay protected because it has many important features and advantages. The following are some of the most noteworthy advantages of AR650 body armor:
Durability: The AR650 body armor’s durability is one of its most significant advantages. This kind of armor is perfect for anyone who wants to keep protected in perilous conditions because it is made to withstand powerful shots.
Lightweight: While yet offering the highest level of protection, AR650 body armor is made to be as light as possible. It is therefore perfect for anyone who has to be nimble in the field.
Affordable: The AR650 body armor is reasonably priced when compared to other body armor kinds. It is therefore a fantastic option for everyone who wishes to be safe without spending a fortune.
Because it is adaptable, AR650 body armor is perfect for everyone who wants to acquire the most protection possible for their circumstances.
There are a number of crucial elements to take into account when selecting AR650 body armor. The first is the degree of security you require. A plate certified for high-powered shots should be chosen if you want the best protection possible. Choose a lighter plate that is rated for lower-powered rounds if you require a lighter plate that you can carry around easily.
The size of the plate is another thing to take into account. Make sure you take precise measurements prior to purchasing if you want to get a plate that properly suits your body.
Finally, you should think about how much the plate will cost. Although you might be tempted to choose the least expensive choice, keep in mind that you usually get what you pay for. The long-term benefits of purchasing high-quality AR650 body armor, such as improved protection and a longer equipment lifespan, make the initial cost well worth it.
There are no reviews yet.