Already made, in stock, and will ship immediately. No wait time. 2 day FedEx Air. You click we ship.
Super Clean Inlaid Graphics!
Yes, you did read that right, a free set of Trauma Pads is included with each set purchased.
Buy two sets, get two sets of Trauma Pads, and so on.
• 1 – 10×12 AR500 curved American Flag front chest plate
• 1 – 10×12 AR500 flat Rifle backplate
Introducing the SFA Spec Fit. This is an ergonomic and comfortable design that won’t inhibit your movement.
• 1/4 inch LEVEL III Body Armor
• These plates are Stand Alone plates, meaning that the steel plate itself qualifies as Class III Armor. Rhino is added in addition to the plates to enhance their capabilities.
• Think of the Rhino as the ultimate way to protect your armor investment and to have it maintain a rugged professional appearance for a lifetime.
• The plates are Die Set Pressed to provide a smooth uninterrupted radius that does not compromise the integrity of the steel. The plates are NOT press braked.
H.P. White Laboratory, Inc. – Tested and Certified:
• This model complies with NIJ Standard-0101.06 for Ballistic Resistance of Body Armor.
• NIJ tested Level III Armor will defeat 6 rifle rounds up to 7.62×51/.308 @ 2780 ft/s @ 15 METERS
• Tank Lining
• MRAP Vehicles
• Secondary containment
• Blast Mitigation
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ LEGAL LIMITATIONS:
Before purchasing any Armor – AR500 Body Armor Plates make sure you know what laws apply to body armor in your specific locality. If you are caught purchasing or utilizing Armor – AR500 Body Armor Plates in a locality where it is prohibited, you might be subjected to legal action. You are taking ultimate responsibility for your purchase and ensuring you are following all laws and regulations for your jurisdiction.
You must be 18 years of age to purchase Armor – AR500 Body Armor Plates. If you are a convicted felon and are caught wearing Armor – AR500 Body Armor Plates, you will be subjected to legal ramifications. If you knowingly buy Armor – AR500 Body Armor Plates as a convicted felon, you could end up in jail for your actions. Don’t commit a crime while wearing Armor – AR500 Body Armor Plates.
Residents of Connecticut are prohibited from buying Armor – AR500 Body Armor Plates unless the sale is face to face (or unless the buyer is a police officer, Police Department, or military). We can’t ship to Connecticut, or even accept credit cards billed there… We cannot ship to residents of Connecticut who are not police or military.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By purchasing the body armor contained in this listing from FiveFiveSix223.com (“Seller”), you (“Purchaser”) agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1) The purchaser represents that s/he is at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the State or Territory in which s/he resides.
2) The purchaser is not a convicted felon at the time of purchase.
3) The seller will not sell body armor to any citizen or resident of the State of Connecticut.
4) The purchaser is legally allowed to purchase, possess, and/or use the purchased item(s) in the Purchaser’s State/Territory, County/Parish, and municipality, and affirms that such purchase does not violate any federal, state, or local laws.
5) The seller makes no representations to the purchaser about the legality of any purchase of body armor. The seller makes no representations about the consequences to the Purchaser in the event the Purchaser buys the body armor in contravention of any applicable federal, state, or local law. Purchaser is encouraged to seek qualified legal counsel in his/her jurisdiction if Purchaser has any questions concerning ab federal, state, or local laws.
6) The seller is not responsible for the purchaser’s violation of any federal, state, or local law concerning the purchaser’s purchase, use, re-sale, or other distribution of any body armor obtained from the seller. This disclaimer applies to any re-distribution within or outside of the United States.
7) The seller will cooperate with any federal, state, or local law enforcement agency investigating the purchase or use of body armor by the Purchaser.
8) The purchaser is not buying the body armor on behalf of another person to avoid compliance with these Terms and Conditions or to circumvent any applicable federal, state, or local law.
9) Although Seller’s body armor is tested to withstand bullets, the armor is bullet-resistant and not bulletproof. Body armor will not protect someone from injury or death in all circumstances. Body armor will not provide any protection for the parts not covered by the armor. Purchaser acknowledges that there is always a risk of injury, including serious injury or death if struck by a bullet while wearing body armor.
10) To the fullest extent permitted by law, the purchaser and his or her heirs, assigns, successors, and agents agree that the seller is not liable for any injury, including serious injury or death, that may occur during the use of the seller’s body armor. To that end, the purchaser and his or her heirs, successors, and agents release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless the seller for any liability arising from the purchase, possession, or use of the body armor. The purchaser and his or her heirs assign successors, and agents specifically disclaim any right to any damages from the seller, including compensatory damages, incidental damages, consequential damages, punitive damages, costs, and attorney’s fees.
11) Any statements, images, or descriptions of body gear herein, including all photographic and video depictions, are for informational purposes only and do not constitute a warranty of the products in any way.
12) The seller specifically disavows and disclaims any representation, implied or express warranty, or liability related to the condition or use of the items sold. Every item is sold AS IS and WITH ALL FAULTS. THE BUYER ASSUMES ALL RISKS AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT.
ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. NO ORAL AGREEMENTS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND SHALL BE BINDING UNLESS IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY THE SELLER.
The Terms and Conditions are effective as to the Purchaser on the date of the purchase of the body armor and supersede all prior oral or written Terms and Conditions between the Purchaser and Seller.
These terms and conditions may be updated, revised, or changed without prior notice.