The Best Glock 48 Complete Upper
Titan Custom Lightening Cut Slide (made in the USA):
- G48, 9mm
- CNC Machined from U.S. 17-4 stainless steel
- 17-4 steel is far more resilient to impact forces than 416 stainless steel, both are good, 17-4 Stainless Steel is the best out there.
- Bead Blast Finish
- RMSc Optic Cut
- Direct mount compatible with the following optics and likely many more:
- Holosun 407k, 507k – legacy and X2 variants
- Shield RMSc, RMS, RMSx, RMSw, AMS, SMSc, SMS 2.0, and anything else except the original SMS due to that bump in the rear of the optic
- Swampfox Sentinel
- Includes patented optic cut technology pioneered by ZEV Tech.
- Fully threaded posts using 4-40 screws. Forward locating tabs for the most secure optic retention.
- These RMSc features also allow for the most repeatable mounting of optics, maintaining boresighting and co-witnessing. Designed to hold this true under hard use.
- Includes HGW composite RMSc cover plate and screws (4-40)
- Composite RMSc Cover Plate – Using Markforged 3D printed Onyx base
- Ultra lightweight and engineered stiffness where needed
- Just the right amount of texturing from 3D process, satin textured finish
- Compatible with Titan Aluminum RMSc plate (sold separately)
- The highest level of attention to machining and finishing detail of all of our product lines
- Heat Treated
- Top Ports
- Side cutouts, front serration cutouts
- Slanted front and rear serrations
- Custom “sculpted-design” bull nose, inspired by our shop’s love for classic cars and trucks.
- Deep chamfered edge, fantastic for lightweight EDC builds
- Excellent edge machining quality. Again, the finest out there.
HGW Barrel (made in the USA):
- Gen 1-3 compatible, G48, 9mm
- CNC Machined from stainless steel
- Standard Length
- Heat Treated
- Pre-installed HGW OEM Style parts (made in the USA):
Pre-Installed Glock Parts
- Captive Guide Rod Assembly
- Striker / Firing Pin
- Striker Spacer Sleeve
- Striker / Firing Pin Spring cups
- Firing Pin Safety
- Extractor Depressor Plunger
- Spring Load LCI Bearing
- Internal Spring Kit
- Striker, Extractor & FPS in Factory Weights
- Front and Rear Fixed Polymer Sights
Glock 48 Complete Upper Custom
If you own a Glock and consider yourself a fan of the brand, you’re probably always looking for ways to make your handgun better. The Glock 48 is not an exception to the rule that you can upgrade your Glock with a custom upper, which is a popular option. In this piece, we’ll discuss what a custom Glock 48 complete upper is, why you might want one, and how to select the model that’s best suited to your requirements in order to get the most out of your firearm.
What does it mean for a Glock 48 upper to be complete?
The barrel, slide, and sights of the Glock are all housed within what is commonly referred to as the pistol grip, which is also known as the upper. When you buy a complete upper, you get all of these parts preassembled and prepared to be attached to your lower. This saves you time and makes it easier to get your upper and lower working together. This not only saves you time but also makes it much simpler to get your upper and lower body working in tandem. This can save you a significant amount of time and effort, which is especially helpful in situations in which you do not feel comfortable taking apart and reassembling your Glock by yourself.
When we refer to a “custom” Glock 48 complete upper, what we mean is an aftermarket upper that has been altered in some way. This is in contrast to a standard Glock upper, which is manufactured by Glock. This may involve the application of a new finish, the replacement of the sights, the addition of a threaded barrel, or any one of a number of other modifications that improve the Glock’s functionality or appearance.
Why would someone want a specialized Glock 48 complete upper? What are some of the advantages of having such an upper?
You should give some thought to upgrading your Glock 48 with a custom complete upper for a number of different reasons, including the ones that follow in this sentence:
Performance enhancements are typically a part of the custom Glock 48 complete uppers. These uppers are also available in a standard configuration. These upgrades have the potential to improve not only the accuracy of the firearm but also its reliability and its overall performance. Targets can be acquired in a more timely and accurate manner with the help of upgraded sights, for instance, which can facilitate the acquisition of targets. On the other hand, having a barrel that is threaded can make it possible to attach a suppressor or some other type of muzzle device.
Personalization: If you want your firearm to be more distinctive and reflect your own personal style, one way to do so is to have a custom Glock 48 complete upper made. You are able to create a Glock that stands out from the crowd thanks to the wide variety of finishes and designs that are available.
Replacement: If the upper of your Glock 48 has become worn out or damaged, replacing it with a custom complete upper can be a method that is both affordable and efficient for restoring your firearm to its previous pristine condition.
Learn how to pick the perfect custom Glock 48 complete upper here!
If you’re thinking about upgrading your Glock 48 with a custom complete upper, here are some things to keep in mind to make sure you pick the right one:
Regarding compatibility, it should be noted that not all Glock 48 complete uppers can be used with any given Glock 48 lower. Be sure to pick an upper that has been created with your lower in mind specifically so that it can work together.
Think about what you want to use your Glock for and why you want to use it. If you intend to use it for your own protection, you should probably give reliability and accuracy the highest priority. If you plan on using it for target shooting, some of the features you should look into getting are an extended barrel and sights that can be adjusted.
Material Uppers for Glock 48 handguns can be fabricated out of a wide variety of materials, including steel, aluminum, and polymer, among others. Each type of material has a unique set of benefits and drawbacks, so you should select the one that best suits your requirements and personal preferences.
The finish on your Glock 48 complete upper can have an effect on both the way it looks and how long it will last depending on the finish. Pick a finish that complements your sense of style and can withstand the test of time.
Price: The price of a fully customized Glock 48 upper can range anywhere from a few hundred dollars to more than a thousand dollars. Establish a spending limit, and then select an upper that provides the features you require at a price that is within your budget.
There are no reviews yet.